U

Saturday, November 4th, 2023 6:06 AM

Closed

Device says pause When app says it’s not paused

My laptop will show a screen that says my device is paused but when i go to the app the device says it’s connected. My laptop is never paused and has never been intentionally paused. I’ve tried restarting the app and forgetting the network on my laptop and restarting our modem and nothing has worked. Sometimes my laptop will be fine but after a couple hours it will go back to being “paused”. We even upgraded our internet service recently for faster speed and being able to connect more devices.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

11 months ago

@user_g48gow Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I appreciate you confirming all the troubleshooting steps you've already taken. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

8 Messages

9 months ago

The solution is only one. Install a moca filter. You can either ask xfinity to do it or get it on Amazon and do it by yourself. No other thing will solve this issue. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here