shorecogs's profile

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

Monday, August 22nd, 2022 7:24 PM

Closed

Delete this Port Forward

I am using the Xfinity app to delete a port forward. I click on Edit. I get the Edit Port Forward screen. I click on Delete this Port Forward and then I select Delete this Port Forward on the "Are you sure" screen. Nothing happens. It's not deleted. The button labeled Delete this Port Forward flickers, like it's sensing my touch but I can't delete the port forward. Why [Edited: "Language"] did they ever remove the port forwarding functions from the website and force us to use a phone app!!??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

2 years ago

Hmmm... no comments?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@shorecogs We would love look into this further with you. To get started, please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right-hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I also cannot delete a port forward. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

There is no 'chat icon' in the top right corner of my screen either.

Problem Solver

• 

497 Messages

Can you please uninstall the app, reinstall and try again? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here