U

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 3:28 AM

Closed

Data usage not being shown in app.

Xfinity app and XB3 modem does not show data usage. It is indicating no data usage as of 1/10/24 though I have used the modem since the summer of 2021 several hours a day. I am receiving the ACP benefit and comcast sent me an email indicating I had not used my modem as of 1/10/24 and because my xfinity app and their system are both showing no data usage for over 30 days they have told me they are going to remove my ACP credit and charge me for the internet I have already received though I have been using my modem for WiFi several hours a day the entire time. Anyone got anything on this?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_tk1srk. Thank you for your detailed post and for joining us here on the Xfinity Forums. I'd be happy to look into the data usage issue you've described, and we can revisit your ACP application and review all the details together. It's important to us that we're all on the same page. Can you please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here