Connecting Google Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat to Xfinity internet
Connecting Google Nest 3rd Generation Thermostat to Xfinity internet go to the Admin Tool and select Gateway/Firewall/IPv4 and set the firewall security level to Minimum Security (Low) then save. This procedure was obtained from Rashmeet on the Xfinity Support Chat. Previously, I had spent hours with Nest and Xfinity phone help without resolution. Thanks Rasheed
* Username: admin
* Password: password
* Note: You will be prompted to change your password the first time you access. Please change the password and, if required, log in to the Admin Tool with the new password.
* Maximum Security (High), which will block most applications except web browsing, email, iTunes and VPN.
* Typical Security (Medium), which allows access to most sites and services, but blocks all peer-to-peer applications.
* Minimum Security (Low), which enables all secure apps. This is the default setting when you first use your Wireless Gateway.
* Custom Security, which will allow you to block individual types of traffic, or disable your firewall entirely.
Please select the Minimum Security
Unplug the power cable and coax cable from the modem and wall outlet, Plug it back again after 30 sec