JessicaZ's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 1:00 PM

Computers stuck in bedtime mode

About 2 weeks ago we go a new router and a week ago the only desktop in the house started to say it's in bedtime mode/pause mode. But when we go into the Xfi app it doesn't say it is. And we do not know why it's happening. It's also been happening to some of the phones in the house. Is there anyway you can help? We tried everything.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

That is not going to help me. Looking around lots of people are having the same problem as me. Devices going into bedtime mode when they shouldn't even be in that mode. Remember I said the app says it's not paused or In bedtime mode. I'm hoping ComcastBrittany can help since she helped the others. I haven't been able to use my computer for 2 days now

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 y ago

I have one wireless device which has been stuck in Paused/Bedtime Mode for about two months, even after trying everything I can think of as well as 2 to 3 hours on phone with Comcast technician in which he tried everything he could think of. This started, I recall, after a Windows update.

New to the Community?

Start Here