U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 24th, 2023 1:03 PM

Closed

Cant Sign Into the Xfinity App

I had a tech come out and activate my service.  However I still cannot sign into the Xfintiy app.  Ive tried on multiple cell phones and laptops.  I have also tried on the website and the app itself.  The app tells me, “Access Not Authorized. Your sign in was successful but you need to be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service.” Once again, my service is active

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

@user_de5323 Thank you for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I hate to hear this has been your experience. Please go to xfinity.com/getstarted then follow the prompts. Do you receive the same error message? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I solved this a few days ago. My old email was used on an old account at Xfinity I had from a few years ago. I had to change my email address and change my phone number to a new number.  When I would log in, the app would think I was trying to log into the old account.  So if other people see this and your app says “Access Not Authorized. Your sign in was successful but you need to be an Xfinity user to enjoy this service,” that means it is trying to log into an old dead account.  Switch your email

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_de5323 Fantastic! I am so happy to hear this has been resolved. If there is anything else we can do for you don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here for you 24/7 for your convenience and peace of mind. Have a great day!

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here