jmorath723's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 29th, 2024 8:41 PM

Can't sign in to Xfinity app - "That didn't go as planned" (Try Again)

At first, I wanted to sign on to my Xfinity account to stream on my chromebook. As expected, I was directed to the app for 2-step verification, but for some reason I had been signed out of the app. When I tried to log on I got the "That didn't go as planned. Try Again/Sign Out" error message. 

After a lot of frustration--and no success getting on the app--I was eventually able to start streaming. The app is a waste of space on my iPhone, and now won't even generate a verification code (those weren't working anyway, so whatever), 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Getting same error on my iPhone app. 

1 Message

6 months ago

Same here.  I don't have 2 step active.

1 Message

6 months ago

Same issue here, luckily no 2 step verification!

1 Message

6 months ago

Same here, I lock my grandsons computer every night. And when he comes back from school guess my luck when it says I can't sign in.

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

user_0mqec0, I want to ensure I understand the issue you are referring to. Are you stating that you are unable to log into your Xfinity account using your grandsons computer?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 months ago

Same error here. Xfinity, anything?

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

user_bwut8a Have you tried deleting the app/redownload it? Also, have you tried different browsers, and got the same error? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

No response from Xfinity, but everything is working as it should today. Some kind of explanation would be nice, but I guess why start now? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here