D

Saturday, November 25th, 2023 11:32 PM

Closed

Cant port forward on xfinity app

I haven't been able to access the port forwarding page of the Xfinity App for a couple days

I have gone through the steps in this guide multiple times with agents over the phone
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/port-forwarding-xfinity-wireless-gateway

The Port Forwarding page on the App says:
"Something unexpected has happened. We cannot display your details right now. Try again later."

If I go to the admin tool, it shows this message:Managing your home network settings is now easier than ever. Visit xfinity.com/myxfi to set up port forwards, among many other features and settings. I have tried doing it through the virtual AI chat as well and still get this error. What can i do to fix this?

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

10 months ago

@Dswint5823, thank you for taking the time to reach out using the Xfinity Community Forums page. I would be happy to assist you with your port forward related concerns. I know how handy this feature can be for connectivity between devices. Thank you for letting us know the steps you have already taken thus far using the website information. Is this issue still currently ongoing for you?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here