U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 11:45 PM

Closed

Can't log into my xfinity app

I can turn the internet back on for my son's computer because I can't log into the xfinity app. The app opens and shuts real quick.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am experiencing the same issue.  The Xfinity app will not open on my phone. Controls can ONLY be access by app?? Frustrating!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, I just cleared the app cache as suggested in another forum.  That didn't work.  Then I uninstalled the app & reinstalled.  Afterwards I was able to open the app.  After logging back into the app, I got an error message saying it couldn't show me the people profiles. If I was quick enough at clicking my son's profile, I was able to pause/unpause or adjust his internet timers.  The app definitely seems to have some bugs with the new update.  I sure hope Xfinity addresses them quickly. The app is getting a lot of negative reviews.  Many complaints about the app failing to open.  There should be a way to access the controls online as well, in case the app fails again.

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums @Blossom2212. This is certainly not the experience we hope our loyal customers have. I can't imagine the headache this has caused. Your feedback is really important to us, I will be sure to pass it along. 

I understand you tried some troubleshooting that has been suggested. Have you tried using a different device to access the app (just for troubleshooting purposes)? Do you have the same experience? What type of device do you normally use? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

553 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_05e838, thanks for reaching out for help on our forums! Please check out this link here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app.

Is the device you're using to open the XFINITY app updated to the latest software as well as the device itself? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here