U

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 6:50 PM

Can't download xfinity app in Florida

Hi, I'm trying to download the Xfinity app but the google play store says that it's not available in my country. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 days ago

Greetings, user_r6olma! Are you using a VPN when trying to download the Xfinity app? If so, can you try to disable it and try once more to see if it helps?

3 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ No VPN. Thx. 

Official Employee

• 

788 Messages

@user_r6olma Thanks for letting us know. This is odd. Have you restarted your device and checked your loaction in your settings? Have you tried to download using a different device? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Hi, no I haven't tried on a different device.  I only have one phone, the Google Pixel 8 Pro.  And rebooting the phone didn't help.  Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_r6olma If you are still getting this error, it may have to do with the location your phone is set to. This would be in the settings of your device. I would recommend turning your location on if not already and trying to download the app once more. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here