btownuser's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Friday, July 19th, 2024 10:45 PM

Can't Access WiFi Details

Seems like it was a problem months ago that was supposedly fixed... well mine hasn't been no matter what I do. And has been not working for months.

I get the typical "Check Back Soon: This information is unavailable at the moment, or it didn't load as expected" in every web browser, and in the APP a tiny window sliver pops up at the bottom of the screen. Can't pull it up, drag it, move it, or do anything but close it. It's literally a window that pops up, but only just the very tip top of it and is just a plain white bar. Nothing else.

Go to Advanced Settings in the modem on the App... nothing. Blank Screens. Won't load anything. Web Browser, Errors/Can't display this at this time

I've uninstalled, reinstalled numerous times. I've tried 3 different web browsers, heck I've even used an emulator and everything fails.

This app refuses to work when it comes to the WiFi Details and even trying to do things on a computer doesn't work either. What else am I supposed to do to get this working and to access my WiFi Settings?

Can't even factory reset the modem cause there's no tiny button to do so with. Nor can I log into the modem as the default log in doesn't work.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 months ago

btownuser having access to your Wifi details is important, thank you for letting us know you are running into these issues. 

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here