B

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 10th, 2022 6:06 PM

Closed

Cannot sign into XFinity App, Sign in Loop

I'm trying to activate my Xfinity internet service at me new address and am unable to do so due to a login loop in the Xfinity app. I open the app, I login successfully, I'm told that I'm already signed in, if I choose contine I'm brought to the start of the sign in process, if I choose "sign in as someone else" same thing happens.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @BulletproofMoose

Argh, I know that logging in and having it loop is incredibly annoying! Have you already attempted closing out the app and reopening (or closing and reopening the browser window), trying a different browser and/or device, clearing cache and cookies, and rebooting the device completely?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hello Gina,

I ended up calling/texting with another Xfinity representative to get this issue resolved. That being said, I had tried closing and reopening the app, closing and reopening the browser it was open in, clearing cache in said browser, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the Xfinity app. None of that seemed to help, this my calling in for support. Once again, my issue has been resolved but if further info about this would assist you in solving it for others, let me know what you need from me.

Contributor

• 

340 Messages

@BulletproofMoose We appreciate your feedback and letting us know what steps you took to troubleshoot the issue. I am relived to hear it has since been resolved. 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Contributor

• 

91 Messages

@BulletproofMoose​ tell us what fix you used so the rest of us will be able

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here