C

Saturday, September 23rd, 2023 12:28 AM

Closed

Cannot setup Storm Ready WiFi

The only options I have in my Xfinity app are “overview” and “account” (and since I of course need the “devices” tab to set up a new device I am out of luck). Of course, it also seems ridiculous to me that the app is the only place to get something set up, but I guess that’s what happens when you try to push every one of your customers to your app and nowhere else. I have seen other posts recently on this form saying this is a known issue in the app and there’s no fix. As such, I am probably going to be returning the storm ready Wi-Fi because it is not set up in my system, and there seems to be no way to set it up in my system despite multiple interactions with “tech-support“ people somewhere at a call center that don’t really seem to know what they’re talking about and can only promise to escalate it to a higher team??? If anybody else can help before I send it back, it would be much appreciated 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @ChuckieDport, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

2 Messages

No im just taking it back tomorrow. Your tech and tech support are horrible!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@ChuckieDport, We appreciate all our customer's feedback and always encourage providing all your feedback here:

https://bit.ly/3hhUqdT

https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here