J

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 10:26 PM

Cannot open Xfinity app

Cannot open Xfinity app

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

@Jeanette108 Oh, no! Sorry you are having trouble with our Xfinity app. We are glad you contacted our team here in our Xfinity Forums community. Can you tell me the last time you accessed it? Have you deleted the app and downloaded it again to make sure you have the latest version? 

2 Messages

Don't understand how I can be successfully logged in but not authorized to have access unless I am an Xfinity user which I am.  Don't know who to contact to correct this.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@Jeanette108 Have you checked your access on xfinity.com to see if the issue is isolated to the Xfinity app or if the issue is your Xfinity ID?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

xfinity app opens to a white screen and never loads. Was happening randomly,  but is now seems always. Android

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello user_p92d2s

I was hoping to see if you could try to delete and reinstall the app. Everything should be ready rock and roll. I had my app set up to only use Wi-Fi and was being blocked on cellular data, that is always a thing to check as well. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here