6876254's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 4:00 PM

Cannot Log Into xFi

Ever since i moved, i have not been able to log into my xFI both in the browser or on the app. i have deleted the app several times and reinstalled. Evertime i sign in it shows the screen which i have attached a picture of:FireShot Capture 011 - Upgrade for This Experience - Xfinity xFi - internet.xfinity.com.png

I am completely out of ideas on what could be going wrong. I have not changed my plan or anything like that

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Go to "My Account" > "Settings"> then change the account (this selection is to the right of the "Settings" tab) to the account that should be "Primary." AND/OR clink link(or unlink) Account. Make sure that the proper account is selected as the primary and then unlink the old address. 

I spent HOURS on the phone and chats with Customer Service trying to resolve this. It is beyond words how jacked up it is that i had to figure this out on my own after trying and giving up several times for months. I wish there was a differnt option.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Did this ever get resolved? I am having the same exact issue. no matter how much time i spend with an agent, they cannot get this issue fix fro me. They even sent me a new router. How does this get fixed?

EG

Expert

• 

87K Messages

5 m ago

@donewithit2100 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. 10 month old dead now being closed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

i cannot log in al all  this is all i get for a week it wont let me paste the screenshot,  anyway just black with 3 dots

New to the Community?

Start Here