U

Wednesday, July 31st, 2024 6:33 AM

Cannot log in to app

I have been attempting to log into the Xfinity app for several hours now. I am trying to set up a new modem to start my Internet service in my new residence. Every time I open the Xfinity app, it pulls me up to the sign in page when I click sign in and then brings me to another pop-up where I enter my account information. after I enter my information, it brings me right back to the Xfinity app where it says to sign in. It has been an endless loop. I have quit, deleted, and re-downloaded the app multiple times. I have also cleared my website, data and fixed my cookie settings on safari.  I have had an Xfinity account for the past couple years but have never run into this issue.  

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

1 month ago

If you've cleared the cache, cookies and .temp files then try another browser. Sometimes that will fix it. Good luck!

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

1 month ago

Hey, user_51c727! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into with trying to get logged in on the Xfinity app. Have you attempted the steps that @MikeB39A suggested, or were you finally able to get in? We look forward to hearing from you!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here