oraaljan's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 11th, 2020 1:00 PM

Closed

Blocking Roblox

Hello Everyon,

I have created a profile for my son on my network and have limited his access to the internet for 2 hours a day, but when his device is connected to the internet he plays Roblox and this continues until someone manually disconnects his device from the network by turning off the wifi on his device otherwise he keeps playing and the internet access is not stopped to his Roblox. To be specific and make it short, once the 2 hours limit is met his Roblox still has an internet connection and he keeps playing until I realize it and manually disconnect him. Is it a bug with the firewall or something else?

Thank you,

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @oraaljan

Thanks for using the Xfinity Forum to share your experience. I have run across a few other posts where customers are reporting the same issue regarding pausing and unpausing devices after a recent update. Feedback like this is helpful when reporting to our engineers and app developers. I want to gather a few details so I can open a support ticket to get this resolved. 

Please send a private message with your full name and service address as it appears on your billing statement. To send a message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," then click send a message.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Useless response by an employee.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm curious if there was a solution to this issue, as I am experiencing the same. I'd like to block Robloxs when the assigned profiles reaches the screentime limit. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

TIA

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

<sarcasm>Thanks for the update, @ComcastChe.</sarcasm>

@oraaljan and/or @KMorrison1 did either of you get any resolution to this?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Totally useless and unhelpful - like all my other attempts to get results from Comcast customer service.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Gotta love responses that ends up with "DM me"..... What in the world is that? You need to provide a useful and helpful response for everyone to see. Probably these are just Bots that do auto responses. Horrible!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here