U

Saturday, August 12th, 2023 1:57 PM

Closed

App not showing speed when performing Gateway connection testing…

When performing a troubleshooting test, on the Xfinity app, once at the screen showing the Gateway testing the network speeds, it is no longer showing what the speeds are while running the test…

I have restarted the Gateway, logged in/logged out of the app, restarted my iPhone 13 Pro Max, and uninstalled/reinstalled the Xfinity app several times, but issue still persists…

Any suggestions on a solution to this issue?

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_5ccb4b! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on Forums. We value you as a customer and my team is here to help. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this! 

For troubleshooting purposes, does this also occur when performing the test through the Xfinity website (https://login.xfinity.com/login?s=dvc)?

2 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ 

Yes

Official Employee

• 

955 Messages

Thanks for this information. When logging into the Xfinity App, scroll down to "Check your speed". Click "run speed test" then "start test". This will test your speeds and show what speeds you are getting. I just confirmed that it is showing on my end.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here