U

Monday, September 4th, 2023 2:37 PM

Closed

App crashing

The app continually crashes when attempting to open. Android advises there is a bug that needs to be fixed by developer. I have attempted clearing the cache, resetting my password and deleting/re-installing the app and the issue continues for multiple days now 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same here galaxy S23 Ultra 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_50adee Thank you so much for also letting us know you are running into issues with the Xfinity app on your Galaxy S23 Ultra and apprecaite you all for letting us know. I happen to have the same device and was not able to duplicate any issues with the app. If you could provide more details regarding the issue, for example how far into attempting to access the Xfinity app are you encountering the issue. Are there any error codes or messages the pop-up? Are you connected to your home network on your Galaxy S23 when running into this issue? If you are still encountering issue with the Xfinity app please let us know as many details as possible, so we can better assist and make sure you are able to access the Xfinity app to manage your account when you need! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_7f0261, Thank you for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with one of our apps. Which app are you having an issue with?

1 Message

I have same issue with xfinity app. Cleared cache and reinstalled several times and it still crashes

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @user_d13066. I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with the Xfinity App on your mobile device. What type of mobile device do you have? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here