JAKJR1999's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Mar 28, 2020 12:00 AM

All devices constantly being paused or blocked

Every single device we use everyday is constantly being paused or blocked. This is effecting our income when my pc stays connected for 30 minutes or so then gets blocked for hours or goes slower than a snail I can't get anything accomplished, not to mention the time that gets wasted to reset everything through our the house. Honestly I pay a ridiculous amount of money for internet and cable to be dissatisfied daily with the services provided to me, and it's not like I can go to another company (and pay half the money with double the service) because y'all know your the only ones in my area. 

I want to know how to fix this issue please, also is there anyway someone could have set up the blocking and pausing schedules in an app or on the gateway I mysteriously cannot access since all this started , that I can't see or access? If so how do I find it and how do I stop it? 

Like I said this is effecting our livelihoods, costing  me a lot of time, money and business is being lost. Thank you for your assistance.

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I would love to do that but then there is the $60 charge that they charge you for coming out. I saw somewhere that others are having this issue, but I didn't see any solutions.

This morning about 6:16 am everything went offline again , I can't get some really important things back on line either. 

thank you for your response . 

New to the Community?

Start Here