Catch out-of-market games with MLB EXTRA INNINGS. Get live scores and advanced stats right on your TV with Xfinity X1 along with access to MLB.TV to stream every out-of-market game live or On Demand on your favorite devices.
How to Get It
If you have Xfinity X1, you can order by saying “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Xfinity Voice Remote, online atxfinity.com/sports/mlb/extra-innings or contact us to get the MLB EXTRA INNINGS to catch out-of-market games. If you have Xfinity Flex, you'll need to order at MLB.com.
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Requires subscription to Limited Basic TV service (or above), HD Technology Fee, and X1 IP enabled TV Box. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may call Comcast at 1-800-Xfinity up to 30 days of when you were first charged and we will refund the monthly recurring fee. MLB EXTRA INNINGS cannot be canceled or pro-rated after 30 days of when you were first charged. Installment payment option not available in all areas. Equipment, installation, taxes and fees extra, and subject to change. May not be combined with other offers for MLB EXTRA INNINGS. Blackout restrictions apply. Pricing subject to change. Comcast © 2021 Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the applicable MLB entities. Visit MLB.com.
What You'll Need
You'll need the following to purchase MLB EXTRA INNINGS:
- A minimum Xfinity TV service of Limited Basic.
- An eligible Xfinity X1 TV Box (RNG150 TV Boxes aren’t eligible).
- HD Service.
Xfinity Flex Note: The MLB EXTRA INNINGS package isn’t available to our Flex customers. If have Flex, you’ll need to start a new subscription directly with MLB.TV (not billed by Xfinity and using a username and password separate from your Xfinity ID and password). Learn more about the MLB app on Xfinity Flex.
How to Watch
The easiest way to watch the games is to say “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Voice Remote.
WATCH ON THE X1 GUIDE
- Select MLB EXTRA INNINGS from the X1 guide. This launches the MLB EXTRA INNINGS Collection page with MLB team logos organized by league. Select any logo to watch the associated game.
- Note: Not subscribed to MLB EXTRA INNINGS? A message appears about how to subscribe to MLB EXTRA INNINGS.
- The MLB EXTRA INNINGS HD live game will appear on your TV.
- Note: The game announcers will be based on the team selected. Example: The Boston Red Sox are playing the New York Yankees. If you select the Boston Red Sox logo tile, the game will be shown with Red Sox announcers. If you select the New York Yankees logo tile, the game will be shown with Yankees announcers.
WATCH THROUGH SEARCH
- MLB EXTRA INNINGS Collection Page: Say “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Voice Remote or text search "MLB EXTRA INNINGS" by pressing the Xfinity button on your remote and selecting Search to access the MLB EXTRA INNINGS Collection page, which displays MLB team logos organized by league. Select any logo to watch the associated game.
- MLB EXTRA INNINGS Team Page: Search for a specific team and choose the MLB EXTRA INNINGS tile on the Team page to watch live games.
WATCH ON XFINITY STREAM
On the Xfinity Stream portal and app, channels include team logos and appear between the regular grid guide and the network websites and apps channels. Each team has their own channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to pay extra to access MLB.TV?
No, MLB.TV is included with your subscription of MLB EXTRA INNINGS.
Note: MLB EXTRA INNINGS isn’t available with Xfinity Flex. However, our Flex customers have access to the MLB app. Learn more about the MLB app on Xfinity Flex.
How do I access MLB.TV?
If you have an MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription, follow these steps to activate your MLB.TV account:
- Go to secure.mlb.com/tv/activate.
- Select Xfinity as your provider.
- Sign in using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Create a new MLB.com account or sign in with your existing account to link your Xfinity ID and password with MLB.TV.
Start enjoying MLB EXTRA INNINGS and MLB.TV
- Don't have an Xfinity ID? It takes just a few minutes to create one.
- Can't remember your Xfinity ID? Look it up.
- Forgot your password? Reset it.
You only need to activate your subscription once during the season. However, you may need to sign in with your MLB.com account on each new device.
What devices are supported by MLB.TV?
MLB.TV is available online at MLB.TV, on mobile devices (iOS, Android) and connected TV devices (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, etc.). The MLB app is also available on Xfinity Flex streaming TV Boxes.
Note: The MLB app isn’t available on Xfinity X1. For a full list of supported devices, visit MLB.TV’s device listing.
What are the system, operating and device requirements for MLB.TV?
We recommend visiting MLB.TV’s help center for the most up-to-date information on system, operating and device requirements.
What if I have technical issues with MLB.TV?
We recommend visiting MLB.TV’s help center for issues with the MLB.TV platforms.