What You'll NeedYou'll need the following to purchase MLB EXTRA INNINGS:
- A minimum Xfinity TV service of Limited Basic.
- An eligible Xfinity X1 TV Box (RNG150 TV Boxes aren’t eligible).
- HD Service.
How To Get ItIf you have Xfinity X1, you can order by saying “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Xfinity Voice Remote, online atxfinity.com/sports/mlb/extra-inningsorcontact us to catch out-of-market games. If you have Xfinity Flex, you'll need to order atMLB.com.
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Requires subscription to Limited Basic TV service (or above), HD Technology Fee, and X1 IP enabled TV Box. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may call Comcast at 1-800-Xfinity up to 30 days of when you were first charged and we will refund the monthly recurring fee. MLB EXTRA INNINGS cannot be canceled or pro-rated after 30 days of when you were first charged. Installment payment option not available in all areas. Equipment, installation, taxes and fees extra, and subject to change. May not be combined with other offers for MLB EXTRA INNINGS. Blackout restrictions apply. Pricing subject to change. Comcast © 2023 Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the applicable MLB entities. VisitMLB.com.
How To WatchThe easiest way to watch the games is to say “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Xfinity Voice Remote. Then choose theClick to Subscribetile and follow the on-screen instructions.
WATCH ON THE X1 GUIDE
- SelectMLB EXTRA INNINGSfrom the X1 guide. This launches the MLB EXTRA INNINGS Collection page with MLB team logos organized by league. Select any logo to watch the associated game.
- Note:Not subscribed to MLB EXTRA INNINGS? A message appears about how to subscribe.
- The MLB EXTRA INNINGS HD live game will appear on your TV.
- Note:The game announcers are based on the team selected.Example:The Boston Red Sox are playing the New York Yankees. If you select the Boston Red Sox logo tile, the game will feature Red Sox announcers. If you select the New York Yankees logo tile, the game will feature Yankees announcers.
WATCH THROUGH SEARCH
- MLB EXTRA INNINGS Collection Page:Say “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Voice Remote or text search "MLB EXTRA INNINGS" by pressing the Xfinity button on your remote and selectingSearchto access the MLB EXTRA INNINGS Collection page, which displays MLB team logos organized by league. Select any logo to watch the associated game.
- MLB EXTRA INNINGSTeam Page:Search for a specific team and choose the MLB EXTRA INNINGS tile on theTeampage to watch live games.
WATCH ON XFINITY STREAMOn the Xfinity Stream portal and app, channels include team logos and appear between the regular grid guide and the network websites and apps channels. Each team has their own channel. Note that you need to be connected to your in-home WiFi to watch through Xfinity Stream.
MLB.TV FAQsDo I need to pay extra to access MLB.TV?
No, MLB.TV is included with your subscription of MLB EXTRA INNINGS.
Note:MLB EXTRA INNINGS isn’t available with Xfinity Flex. However, our Flex customers have access to the MLB app. Learn more about theMLB app on Xfinity Flex.
How do I access MLB.TV?
If you have an MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription, follow these steps to activate your MLB.TV account:
- Go tosecure.mlb.com/tv/activate.
- Select Xfinity as your provider.
- Sign in using your Xfinity ID and password.
- Create a new MLB.com account or sign in with your existing account to link your Xfinity ID and password with MLB.TV.
Start enjoying MLB EXTRA INNINGS and MLB.TV.
- Don't have an Xfinity ID?It takes just a few minutes to create one.
- Can't remember your Xfinity ID?Look it up.
- Forgot your password?Reset it.
You only need to activate your subscription once during the season. However, you may need to sign in with your MLB.com account on each new device.
What devices are supported by MLB.TV?
MLB.TV is available online atMLB.TV, on mobile devices (iOS, Android) and connected TV devices (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, etc.). TheMLB app is also available on Xfinity Flex streaming TV Boxes.
Note:The MLB app isn’t available on Xfinity X1. For a full list of supported devices, visitMLB.TV’s device listing.
What are the system, operating and device requirements for MLB.TV?
We recommend visitingMLB.TV’s help centerfor the most up-to-date information on system, operating and device requirements.
What if I have technical issues with MLB.TV?
We recommend visitingMLB.TV’s help centerfor issues with the MLB.TV platforms.