ANSWERED: How to change the Daily Update Time on your Xfinity X1 box
I am not happy about the daily update time for my X1 box; how can I change it?
You can now change the window of time in which your X1 TV Boxes will automatically reboot each day. Learn more about how to change the daily reboot schedule for your TV Boxes.
Changing the Daily Update Time for TV Boxes
- Press the xfinity button on your remote control, navigate to highlight the Settings wheel, and press the OK button.
- Navigate to highlight Preferences, and press the OK button.
- Navigate to highlight General, and press the OK button.
- Navigate to highlight Daily Update Time, and press the OK button.
- Adjust the Time of your Daily Update in two-hour blocks. For example, you can change it from the default time of 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM local time to 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM local time.
To learn more about changing the Daily Update Time on your Xfinity X1 box see here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/changing-daily-update-time