U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 1st, 2021 4:55 PM

Closed

You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.

When I attempt to log into my xfininuty my account app I get a message saying “you are logged in but we are unable to access your account details” it’s been stuck this way for over a month and on top of it my xfinity app won’t let me get passed the sign in page without redirecting me right back to sign in. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

3 years ago

Hi user_9a988f. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your My Account and Xfinity App sign in issues. We'll need to access your account to check on the back end provisioning. So we can help you, please send us a message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the direct message icon located at the top right of this forums page. Let me know if you have any questions.

Here's detailed steps to send us a message: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJoeB I’m having the same issue but I don’t see a new message icon

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same issue and I have tried different web browsers and the apps

Official Employee

• 

995 Messages

Thank you for reaching out and trying different methods. We'd like to help. Please use the instructions above to send us a message with your full name and service address. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

you have to register your account. Go to www.xfinity.com/getstarted  And answer a couple questions. These bots aren’t any help 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here