Jazziedog's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 28th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details

I have been getting this message for days. I cannot access my account online.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Jazziedog your issue has been patched per everything described in Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am getting this same issue as well.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

3 years ago

@jsanrod3 your Xfinity ID is tied to a WiFi On Demand account, please go to www.xfinity.com/id and look up your residential account. If you need to connect your WiFi On Demand account to your residential account, go to https://customer.xfinity.com/users/add-user and invite it based on the username you're currently signed in from.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I was in the middle of setting up my autopay and my phone died. Every since I haven’t been able to access my account. All I wanna do is set up autopay so I don’t forget to pay my bill and save a little money. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @Tmackenzielea. Thank you for reaching out to our community for help with accessing your account. I love the convenience of autopay as well. We will get this figured out. (Edited: Grammar) Are you seeing a specific message when trying to access your account such as an incorrect username or password or you get logged in but can't access the My Account section of the website?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here