U

Saturday, September 16th, 2023 12:59 PM

Closed

XfinityWifi Account Management

I am not an Xfinity internet customer (meaning I don't have an address with permanent service), I just connect to xfinitywifi, buy a month of wifi, and go on my way.  That said, there is an option to autorenew the monthly wifi -- but I have never found a customer portal.  It doesn't ask for you to set up and account, it just takes your credit card and gives you no way to change the billing information or cancel the autorenew.  What am I missing here?  How does one manage the xfinitywifi billing if there is no account set up?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Good morning, @user_bc155d. I hope you're having a great Saturday morning. I appreciate you doing everything on your end to stay on top of your prepaid wifi account. We have the option to create a profile where you could manage your account and enroll in our AutoRefill service. To do so, please visit this link and follow the steps provide in the document https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-prepaid-app.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

That is for Xfinity Prepaid.  This service is called NOW WiFi Pass.  Those do not appear to be the same service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for the feedback, @Embert3932! The OP can definitely let us know if that article did not help, and we'd be happy to look further into their concerns. If you have similar questions, feel free to create a new post for the community!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here