U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 18th, 2024 10:53 PM

Xfinity Rewards Not Accessible

So far the last 6 months, I have not been able to access my Xfinity rewards. I log into my PRIMARY account and all I get initially is the three dots in a spinning circle, and then after a timeout, the message that this option is available only to the Primary Account holder and then no other option to to anything but log out. I AM LOGGING INTO the primary account. I have seen a gazillion posts on the forum about this issue and supposedly, Xfinity had resolved the issue but obviously that is NOT the case. I am a Platinum member and have been an Xfinity Rewards customer for years. Now, when I get an email about "look at the rewards that you have earned !" but then I click the link in the email and it goes nowhere and does nothing - right back to the incorrect message that I am not the primary account holder.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Thank you for connecting with us in our community, @user_ce6c86, about your Xfinity Rewards. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your Platinum member rewards. I can see how frustrating this can be after trying to access it for 6 months. We wish you would've reached out before, but glad you did today. We will have to review your account, and see what is happening. Please send us a Direct Message with your full name, address, and the Xfinity ID you are using to log into your account.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here