Jharman2012's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 1, 2020 6:00 PM

Xfinity Mobile Log In

I am unable to log in to the Xfinity mobile app because it says I am not the primary user.

I have already confirmed my username and that I am the primary account holder. I was told a ticket would be put in (last week) and never heard back. I currently only have the mobile service. How can I get logged in?

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastJonathan

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

9 m ago

Hi @Jharman2012, can you go here https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/account/linked-accounts and unlink  your old account ending in "6" and see if you can sign in again? We're looking into the issue with our developers. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 m ago

This solved the issue! Thank you so much for the speedy assistance. 😃

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

9 m ago

Thanks for your patience, and enjoy your services! There's already guidance with our XM Care teams around this as a first diagnostic step, we'll add this to the pinned issue too. It's a high-priority item for fixing.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here