D

2 Messages

Thursday, December 7th, 2023 1:32 AM

Closed

Xfinity Email Webpage Stuck "Loading"

The webpage at https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/ will not load. It continuously reloads itself to no apparent end. As others have suggested in similar threads, I have tried accessing the site using Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari (iOS), clearing all browsing history and re-logging in each time.

It's likely of note that I have never accessed my email using this new site structure, and my comcast.net email is around 15+ years old. The last time I logged in to this account was probably a long while ago. In this thread, an Xfinity employee turned on an account setting called "email for life", and is the only place I could find this issue solved (other than clearing browsing data or using a different browser, as I have tried).

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

2 Messages

8 months ago

Basically, the private message exchange ended with the customer service hotline. It seems like this issue will only be fixed by their hotline's customer service agents.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 months ago

Hi there, @daemonibus ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having with your email webpage not loading. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ Can you please help me do the same? I have the exact same problem and want to get it solved as soon as possible, I have tried everything. 

2 Messages

I’m trying to fix my email [Edited: "Personal Information"]

please contact me @

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

I am having the same issue, my account was reactivated a few weeks ago, never been able to get into my old Comcast email account that was associated with it.  Just loads over and over..

Official Employee

• 

408 Messages

@user_pvrzzg As the thread owner pointed out in their accepted solution, email issues such as these are handled by our Customer Security Assurance team. They can be reached at 1-888-565-4329 between the hours of 8 AM - 12 AM EST, 7 days a week. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

I am having a problem with responding to an Xfinity e-mail.  Every time I type a few words the e-mail disappears and a "we are loading your e-mail" appears.  It keeps doing it 5 times in a row!  Trying to get through to talk to someone is PURE [Edited: "Language"]!!!  When I finally do, he was NO HELP!  He had me go type an Xinity.com address into my browser and access my e-mail that way.  Because it worked that way, he assumed it was fixed.  I then went to respond to a different e-mail and the SAME THING KEEPS HAPPENING!  XFINITY [Edited: "Language"]!!!

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

@user_q38jge​ 

If this continues, contact Customer Security Assurance.

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here