C

Monday, September 30th, 2024 7:38 PM

Which account is active and used for my new home

Hello i Have moved out from my parents house and have been trying to set up internet, i was hesitant at first to go with comcast as their is fiber in my area so i went through the selection process 2 times or so. I've finally went to the very end to type in bank details and set a time for installation to come out and install. however i did not receive an email to my personal account that i had linked, nor can i sign in to the newest account, it automatically logs me out. So i do not know if my information went through, my phone is still linked to my old Comcast account with my family even though in the pre set up it let me use the phone number. not sure what to do and if the service request went through or not. i went through the process but never got a confirmation page.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

19 days ago

Good afternoon @cmbieven, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums, we hope you are otherwise having a wonderful Monday so far and a great start to your week! I see that you stated you are running into a difficult time trying to set up internet and set a time for installation and did not receive an email confirmation. Rest assured, you've reached the right team to help. We can look into if your order went through and if not, our team can definitely help with setting up an account and services. This will require us to collect some private information though. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here