U

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 1:20 AM

Website keeps logging me out

I have recently signed up for internet like the internet plan and the gatewy and everything, now it has been a couple days and im trying to track my order in billings and everytime i try and sign in the website immediately sogns me out

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

11 days ago

@user_rebczx
Hello! Thank you for your post, and thank you for choosing Xfinity! Can you try clearing out your cache and cookies related to Xfinity and try again? This can really help with website issues! Also, have you tried using the Xfinity App?

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

The app does it too because it just directs all the work to be done in Chrome. You'll see it say the app is running in Chrome. 

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

5 days ago

@user_rebczx this is kind of status quo for Xfinity. Hopefully their web development team knows and is fixing it. It'll work for a while, then the same things happen, rinse repeat. Been a customer for years dealing with random problems like this. I just wish, once in my decade of customer experience, you'd get support that says "yeah, it's a known issue, our web team is working on it." Instead they gaslight you with troubleshooting to make it seem like it's your problem. A few support reps on here do say they have the same issues with the website others do. That's about as close as you'll get to validating your frustration. 

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@user_rebczx the support that just replied to me said he passed it on to the backend team. So that's progress! Hopefully...you catch decent support intermittently. Hopefully they resolve the issue soon.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here