peefree's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 10th, 2024 4:16 AM

website doesnt work

The xfinity website doesn't work. I can't view my bill. I can't view my account. It's been like that for weeks. 

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

10 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

1 Message

10 days ago

I have been trying to log in for days and am still unable to do so. My brother is experiencing the same issue. I have seen many posts like that.

Official Employee

• 

788 Messages

Hello @user_bovq78 I’m sorry to hear you guys are having an issue with logging in. Are you getting any error messages or error odes?

Have you tried using both our website and our Xfinty app? 

Try this link for us and let us know if you can log in.

That weblink is https://www.xfinity.com/overview and can should log in to the right. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

8 days ago

peefree I am sorry about these issues you are encountering. Are you getting any errors when trying to access your account? 

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

7 days ago

@peefree @user_bovq78 

What browser are you using?  If you're using Chrome have to tried another browser besides Edge?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here