User Agreements legal document listing gives unreliable information
Three weeks ago, I noticed an issue with the listing of legal agreements in My Account (https://customer.xfinity.com/#/settings/account/contracts) where refreshing the webpage would cause the list of agreements to change between 3 and 4 in number, and the dates that I supposedly agreed to them also changed on page refresh. Redacted screenshots below.
(EDIT: I don't know what happened to the screenshots I posted, they got censored for some reason.)
This is pretty bad, because if you are going to list what I've agreed to legally, then it better be correct, and be the same every time I view it. I suspect that this is broken for a lot of people.
Telephone support made up a reason to get rid of me about the website undergoing maintenance, but it has lasted for three weeks now and can't be considered maintenance. Chat support was useless.
I then contacted Twitter Comcast cares. I was able to post screenshots of this behavior for them to review. They finally acknowledged it's broken. They opened a ticket to someone inside your company. They supposedly looked at it and resolved the ticket over a week ago. It is still broken. I contacted Comcast cares at Twitter again saying so. They promised to look into it again, but have not gotten back to me with a single update.
I contacted executive customer support and went round and round for a week in a complete waste of time, they have no intention to do anything except get rid of me without any committment to follow up on this.
So, as of now, every one of the four customer support channels I have used had been unable to provide any valuable response to what is clearly a broken website.