webzedge's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Sep 26, 2020 4:00 PM

Unauthorized users keep adding themselves to my account

My wife and I are the only authorized users on my account. Every time I check my athorized user list it contains new athorized users. There is no other logical answer. Deleted four more names today, I copy their names and email before deleting. 

Responses

ComcastJonathan

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

7 m ago

Hi there @webzedge 

We recommend you do the following, and if it keeps happening, you should contact our Customer Security Assurance group.

1. Set a unique, strong password (ideally, use one that isn't shared with another website login).
  2. Enable Two-step verification (SMS/Email code when you try to sign in)
    1. Ensure your third-party email (e.g. gmail, hotmail, yahoo) are also secured with two-step verification and are not compromised as well.

Customer Security Assurance

The Customer Security Assurance organization has been established to ensure a safe and secure online experience for Comcast customers. This team is a dedicated group of security professionals who respond to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected computers (commonly referred to as bots), online fraud and other security issues.

• Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here