dylanr19961's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 2nd, 2020 11:00 PM

Closed

Unable to login to xfinity account

I have been unable to login to my xfinity account since I got it 3 or 4 months ago, it says it’s still setting up the account and tracking services.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

My account has been the same since I began it two weeks ago. I'm trying to call xfinity now to resolve it, but I've been talking to someone for an hour and I'm still not sure they actually even understand what the problem is. It seems like setting up an account should be an automatic process that doesn't take longer than 15 minutes. When I try to log in through the app it tells me "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?" When I try to log in on a computer, it tells me "Thanks for your purchase, *****! We're getting your account set up. Check back soon to track and activate your services." Unfortunately, based on your experience it seems like it will probably just stay this way until I force them to resolve it. I'm unable to view my bill, set up autopay, or do anything else to my account until I figure this out.

***Update***
I found the issue for me. Apparently I was somehow able to create an account for service and an xfinity account, but the two weren’t linked. I went to this site and it fixed it. Xfinity.com/getstarted
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here