U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 9:55 AM

Closed

Unable to log into my active xfinity account

For some reason I have multiple accounts under my email. It appears, from what I can see, I have a mobile account linked to one address (that I do not live at) and I’m guessing a second account somewhere for my internet where I do live.  However, I’m unable to see the account for the internet which is the service linked to my actual home.

This also means I can’t manage my internet through the xfi app and is causing numerous issues. 

I’d like my services added to one account, as they always should have been, and the ability to log in to my account and the xfinity apps to manage my services. 

When  attempting to log in I’m given options to choose between 2 addresses and neither one of them are the correct address where I have active service.  When I do select one of those addresses I’m brought to a screen that says they’re not active or something along those line.

I’ve made multiple calls to the 1-800 number about this and no one has been able help.

I raised the issue prior to my install and was told to wait for the install until I can connect to my wifi and once that didn’t work I was told I had to wait a few hours for it to “connect on the back end”. We’re well past that as my internet install was last week. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Can someone at @xfinity

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

Good morning, @user_9f0fde, and thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums page for help with your account and sign-in access. This certainly does sound like it's become a bit of a mess, and I can see where your frustration would come from! I love being able to use our suite of apps and online access to manage my account and get the most benefit from all of my Xfinity services, and we want to ensure that you can, too! You've reached the right team to help get to the bottom of this! 

I see that you've sent us a Private Chat Message as well. I do need to let you know that it is against our Community Forums Guidelines to send unsolicited Private Chat Messages: "To help maintain our forum design, we ask that you never send unsolicited/unwanted private messages to any employee or user in these forums unless specifically asked to do so.", which can be found at https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c. 

That said, from here I'll respond in our Private Chat so that we can help address your concerns and find a resolution.

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thank you! I apologize I didn’t realize that. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here