vud999's profile

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Saturday, July 15th, 2023 6:41 PM

Closed

Unable to access Rewards, Billing or Account and Identity

I am able to access the Xfinity Stream online and log onto Xfinity.com online. 

When I click the Account tab once signed into Xfinity.com it shows my first name and that I am a Diamond Rewards member.  But if I try to access the tabs for "Rewards", "Billing", or "Account and Identity" I see three blinking dots.  Under "Billing" it reads "Some features are hidden from this page based on your permissions.  Your user role is: { {role}}.  To access, please either sign in as the primary user..."  Under "Account and Identity" it says "test user".

Until the past week or so I was able to access Rewards and Billing.  The problems occur on Ipad and Laptop using Safari, Chrome and Edge.  I have been with Xfinity at my address for 24 years.  Can someone help me access rewards and billing?

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @vud999. Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Forums for support. I definitely understand wanting to get access back for the wonderful Xfinity Rewards, Billing, and Account access inside your online account, I use those features often and would be reaching out if I was in your shoes. 

With having access to those options previously, were there any updates to the user roles on any Xfinity IDs? Roles define what access can be done, and limit options of what you can view based on our the user level role: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/device-user-roles. 

Have you attempted to log into your account through the award-winning Xfinity App? This is helpful to know if it is just related to one specific log in source or both. 

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

It looks like I can access Billing and Rewards when I log into the Xfinity app on my iPad.  So at least I can look into my account that way.

Not sure why I cannot access those from the website using Safari on the iPad, or using Chrome or Edge on the Laptop.

I have never changed any roles or access on the account.  Mine is the only Xfinity ID.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

I appreciate you providing the update that you are able to see the information when logging in through the Xfinity App. And I do want to ensure you're able to have the same access view when checking online. 

Have you recently attempted to clear your cache and cookies on your iPad and laptop? Or tried logging in using incognito mode? From experience, I have had success with trying these options with my own account when logging in on my laptop or tablet. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I am having this same issue. I also have just one Xfinity ID account. I tried using incognito mode in Chrome and saw the same issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issue here. The billing page is broken both on the web and in the mobile app. This should be escalated to whoever develops/manages the applications.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Having the same issue.  See attached pic

I was able to login with a different computer and a different windows user on the same computer without issue.  

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

user_d09e29 I have the same problem starting July 13,2023 and have talked top 7 agents and the 2 more from security and nothing has been fixed. I do not believe there is anyone that can fix it. They better find someone! HELP! I am a Diamond member also. 

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

I am the original poster.  I still cannot access Billing or Account and Identity from the Xfinity.com website on my laptop.  Rewards only leads to three blinking dots.  My "Account and Identity" looks exactly like that posted above.  However, when it says "Your next bill is ready" on the main screen I can click and access billing.  

Using the app on an iPad or iPhone I can access Billing and Account and Identity.  But clicking "Your Diamond rewards are waiting" again leads to the three blinking dots.  However, when scrolling down the app to where it says to get the latest free movie from the Summer of Movies I can log in to the Rewards account.

Could someone repair the website of Xfinity.com and make sure we can access Billing, Rewards and Account and Identity.  And fix the first Rewards link on the app.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @vud999. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here