S

Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 6:33 PM

Closed

Unable to Access Email for a Month

So Xfinity sent me an email saying I needed to reset my password for my email or they would reset it. So I tried and it told me I needed to be connected to home WiFi. Went home and tried it and still no luck. The Xfinity ID was created probably 15 years ago and that account is no longer active but I’ve been using it for email. So I called Xfinity and they transfered me to their CSA team and they entered a support ticket for it and said it would be completed within a week. It’s been over a month now and everytime I try to follow up I get told “it should be completed within a couple days”. The last call the representative told me I just need to wait until they call. I haven’t been able to access my email for over a month now, I don’t understand why they can’t just reset my password for me or transfer the email over to my active Xfinity account or something. I just need this to be resolved so I can get to my emails. I posted on Reddit and XfinityPaula told me to send a direct message but I have to make this post first. 

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

3 months ago

@Shanek902 Our team appreciates you allowing us to help you with your concerns today. We are always here for you if you should need us in the future. Take care, and have a good day. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here