blainegirl412's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 1, 2020 4:00 PM

"This account is no longer active. Users cannot be added."

I just bought a modem/router combo, only to realize that I need a cable rigged from the basement of my apartment. I tried fixing this through Comcast after creating a new address for my new apartment and paying for Wifi service, only to find out that my account on xfinity is no longer active, and I cannot contact customer support and get real answers on this. I’ve paid my first month already and have no idea what to do, and I really need WiFi right now to be able to get my college classes taken care of. Please, I just need a way to not talk to a robot about my issues. I cannot find an answer for why my account is deactivated or how to get my WiFi working and when I try to call, it says that there is no phone number linked to my account which clearly isnt true as I've used it to log-in before and get texts from Comcast with confirmation codes.

Responses

ComcastJoeTru

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

8 m ago

Hello blainegirl412. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and your internet activation issues. Please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here