U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 13th, 2023 2:17 AM

Closed

The billing website doesn't load

I'm able to log in to the Xfinity site but when I try to access my billing information the page never loads- it's stuck at the three dots. I've tried both Chrome and Edge. It's been like this for months.

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

1 year ago

@user_6cabc3 I'm sorry that you are having issues while trying to view your bill. Have you tried clearing the cookies and cache? Are you having the same problem with the Xfinity app?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityDanielC​ Clearing the cache and cookies doesn't fix it. The app says Access Forbidden

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

Thank you for the update. I would like to look into this deeper and access your account. Can you send us a direct message.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I have the same problem, with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers on Windows.  The account page, billing page, and anything else on customer.xfinity.com will not load due to a security issue.  The latest versions of these browsers check certificates of sites and block sites that have issues with their security certificates and settings.  This has been going on for more than a month, and Xfinity seems to be oblivious to the whole thing.  They want you to go paperless, but that is only acceptable if I can read and save or print important documents online.  I had been downloading and saving a pdf of my monthly bills every month when it was posted.  I also download and save the legal documents and plan details.  I haven't been able to do either this month.

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team through our Xfinity Forums page, @user_cd6f54. There are a couple of things that helped me when this happened to me. Have you attempted to (when using chrome), clearing the cache and cookies, go into incognito mode and trying. I also ended up having to make sure my date was correct on the computer I was using as something changed it somehow. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I literally typed in my previous post that I tried clearing my cache and cookies and going into incognito mode and trying?  I don't understand how an internet service provider could have a website that is so bad that in order to log into it, they have to instruct their customers to clear their browser cache and go into incognito? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, I know how inconvenient it can be when there is trouble with the service and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. To access your information will you please provide your name and the service address via DM?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@user_5bb856​ 

I agree! Shouldn't the company that provides internet service have the BEST website? I too, am unable to log into my billing page UGH!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_cd6f54​ 

Update:  I found, like some others on the forum, that I had no problem logging into the various customer.xfinity.com pages (billing, account, etc.) when connected via wifi, but always had a problem when connected via ethernet.  I much prefer ethernet for my main PC, so I did some digging into the settings for wifi connections versus ethernet on my PC.  I couldn't come up with anything just perusing the settings of each adapter, so I tried resetting the ethernet adapter (in Device Manager, right click on the ethernet adapter and click on disable in the drop down menu.  Reboot the computer, after it reloads go back into Device Manager and enable the ethernet adapter.)  That basically causes the adapter to revert to it's original settings.  In this case it corrected my connection problem with xfinity, and I no longer have a problem logging in to my account.  Since xfinity was the only website affected, I still wonder what caused this but at least things are working as I type this.  Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same issues. Also happened last month. Sort of brute forced my way after several attempts on different devices and browsers. Is this some convoluted scam to get customers to set up auto pay? Because I will never do that again after that time you kept exponentially charging me for 3-4 months of "missed payments" that were never missed because, hello, auto pay.

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I agree. I think Xfinity has become VERY passive/aggressive. You can only check your outage/upload speed on the app on your phone now. It's no longer available on a desktop (which is where I do everything). Also, they keep advertising an upgrade to faster internet speeds for like $10 more a month and I think they've slowed down internet speeds so people will take the deal. Now, I can't get my Xfinity home/account page to even load on my desktop. Very sketchy things going on here. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @Leastaraice,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Forums support. Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. Are you currently only having access issues on your desktop? Are you experiencing issues accessing your account information in other areas such as another computer, mobile web browser, or the Xfinity App? Please let us know at your next available convenience. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Sooooooooooooo..................it appears that Xfinity has gotten the website issue fixed. All services are available on on my laptop now. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

No, no they have not every month it is the same problem including Sept. 2023.

Official Employee

• 

930 Messages

@kerrysly1 Hi there! Are you currently running into an issue with the site?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I am having this exact same issue, and it's very frustrating. When I try to check my billing on the Comcast website, it just does not load up and stays frozen. This is very frustrating and a poor reflection on the services that I pay a lot of money for. I need help getting into my own billing, so I am posting this here. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_1e9ccc​ 

I am having this exact same issue, and it's very frustrating. When I try to check my billing on the Comcast website, it just does not load up and stays frozen. This is very frustrating and a poor reflection on the services that I pay a lot of money for. I need help getting into my own billing, so I am posting this here. 

Clear your browser cache and cookies and close out your browser and then restart it.

Have you tried another browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thank you for your reply. I tried both suggestions (clearing the cache and connecting via a different browser). Unfortunately, neither worked. I was able to pay my most recent bill using a different method, but I cannot access my bill through my account on xfinity.com, which is very frustrating. I can access other features on my account, but when I try to look at my bill the page just won't upload. I pay this company a lot of money, I'd think they could do better. This reflects very poorly on them. Still, I appreciate your suggestions and, again, thank you for your reply. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_1e9ccc​ 

Have you been able to pay at any time on the web?  Are you the Primary on the account?  That's not necessarily the account owner, btw.  Have you tried looking up your primary ID?

To find your Primary user ID, use the Lookup Tool: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup

Just enter the requested information and you will see a listing of all the user ID's on your account, one of which will be the Primary ID.

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@Again​ 

Hi Again, 

Thank you again for your replies and feedback. Yes, I am the primary user on the account and I'd never had trouble paying on the web before this incident. However, I just checked the billing page on my account today and, to my great relief, it was working just fine. So I assume the whole matter may have just been a tech bug somewhere in the pipeline. Anyhow, the page is uploading and working now, so I'm good to go. But I do want to sincerely thank you for kindly taking the time to respond to my grievances and share recommendations. 

Have a great week!

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_1e9ccc​ 

I am really glad that it's back up for you!  I know when a bill is due, or you just want to check the statement out, it can be really concerning when you can't get to it; I've been there!  All is well now!

You also have a great week and stay cool if you're under this heat dome!

1 Message

1 year ago

The Xfinity website almost never work.  It is the worst billing website I have ever used.  I went back to paper billing.

1 Message

@user_542d9d​ I agree it [Edited: "Language"] - guys you are an internet provider - fix your billing and account sites!

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

Any updates on fixing this?? We're thinking of quitting Xfinity since they cancelled our automatic payments on us and we can't even log on to the website to pay our bill!! Finally think I was able to do it by calling, but it was only a robot that answered so not sure. We tried 3 computers and 2 phones and everything suggested here. Its clearly something on Xfinity's end so really hoping it gets fixed, I have no interest in staying with a company that can't even maintain its OWN pages.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_ad0e81, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the connection, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Still the same issue. 

September 24th, 2023

How much revenue does it take to create a working billing page?

But security is on point...I need to constantly verify and re-verify just to access the non-working page... 

To pay on the outrageously expensive bill.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@user_ad0d83 We appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. This is never the experience we want for our valued customers. Can you tell me a little more about what's happening, such as what web browser you are using, are you able to log in at all? Or are you receiving an error message when you try to log in?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_ad0d83​ Agreed.  I've completely wiped my computer twice this week.  Tried Chrome, Edge, and Opera.  No luck.

I can log into the account (yes, I am the primary user and I am using my primary user Comcast ID), but if I try to venture off the home page...say off to billing or Rewards, it's the endless loop of entering my password ad infinitum.  Really disappointed.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

UPDATE:  I was able to resolve my issue.  Always check the simple things first. I followed a couple of suggestions from here in the forums.  First, double-check your date/time settings.  My time was synching correctly, but my time zone was Pacific when I'm in the Eastern time zone.  Second, I disabled my Ethernet adapter, rebooted, then enabled the adapter after rebooting.  SUCCESS!

May not work for everyone, but it's worth checking out.

1 Message

1 year ago

This has been an issue for me for MONTHS. I've previously messaged with support and they said they would look at it. First time finding this forum and looks like everyone has this issue. Clearing chache and cookies isn't working. Timezone is correct... Xfinitiy why is this still a problem? How can I view my bill?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_6a9b5b Thank you for sharing that you are having an ongoing issue and that clearing the cache and cookies has not been able to help. Are you able to access the statement through the Xfinity app? Or are you seeing the same issue? Do you have the option to test accessing the site in private or incognito mode?

1 Message

1 year ago

I have had the same issue all this month, both on the web, and on mobile. The website would keep redirecting me to the login page. While the app kept saying there was a problem. I recently identified the issue with the app was related to an adblocker I use on my phone, which blocks ads on a DNS level. I use the same app on my windows machines. Turning this off resolved the issue for my mobile app but not windows. 

On windows, I have tried multiple browsers, flushing DNS, multiple connection types Ethernet vs wifi.The last thing I tried, was changing the DNS servers on my machine, to use Xfinity's DNS servers, but this too did not have any effect on the issue. 

[Edited: "Inflammatory"/"Language"], who at this point might as well start looking for other providers.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

1 year ago

I have this same problem... 

I'm stuck in an infinite login loop.

Been stuck like this for two months.

I just want to pay my bill... and I can't access ANYTHING on the website anymore.

Oddly, all I can access, is this message board... which I find through google search.

I don't have a cell phone right now that I can download the "app" onto... why do I need one anyway, I'm disabled and work from home and don't go anywhere.

All I use is my desktop PC and I have a landline telephone through magicjack because its cheaper then everything else.

I've never had so many problems with Xfinity/Comcast before, I've been a customer since 2005 and for the first time ever I'm starting to seriously think about switching services because ATT is in my neighborhood RIGHT NOT, I'm watching them outside my window right now, running their lines for their ATT Fiber into my neighborhood and its sooo much cheaper then xfinity so I cant wait for them to finish!

(edited)

1 Message

1 year ago

Absolutely the same issue and I have tried everything listed here.  This has been going on for months.  I am trying to access it bc Comcast keeps charging me double.  No one will speak to me.  This is horrible.  They know about it and they do not care.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_07fa8q, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the bill, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. 
To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

1 year ago

0ct 2023 and still just a loading screen. xfinity has been the the android of isp 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_kv8a1t, I love using online and self-service options, so I can see how it would be annoying to run into an issue like that. Let's get this working right for you, becuase we have so many cool and useful features on our website for you to manage your account. As a workaround, or maybe even your future go-to, we also have our Xfinity app, which I love the most to be honest. Can you please try clearing your cache/cookies on your device to see if that clears things up? Are you having issues accessing the Xfinity website across all devices, or just one in particular? 

1 Message

1 year ago

it's almost like they want us to be angry

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_6cabc3. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to your information not loading on the website. 

Some helpful tips to try if you haven't:

- Clear cache and cookies

- Attempt to use an incognito browser

- Try a different browser or device

- Check to see if info loads on the Xfinity App

- Confirm your logging in with either the primary Xfinity ID or an ID that is set as a manager

If you have attempted any of these steps and are still unable to view information on the website while logged in. Please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address.

1 Message

Something is definitely horribly wrong with Xfinity's bill pay. I get the same problem and have for months. I have to use the mobile app. And of course I pay 100 other bills every month using my same PC/internet/browser. Found this page after doing a Google search thinking maybe there was some obvious fix/workout. Seems like a pervasive problem they haven't figure out how to solve.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_k1phs7, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here