tjapmech's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Dec 27, 2020 3:00 PM

Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now

Hi, I have gone through the forums for the dredded.

Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now.

Can someone please fix this for me?, I have delt with this for over a month now and was on the phone being passed around like a football, I am able to log into the Xfinity web site but I am unble to use the MY ACCOUNT,  VIEW MY BILL or change MY ACCOUNT SETTINGS.  I keep getting the sorry this isn't working right now screen. I have a ticket number of IH136792418 but when i call the number I was given in a voice mail to follow up with the problem the number is always busy. Frustration does not sum this up very well. I do see others have had this fixed and I can't keep spending hours on the phone being passed around, please help.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

Glad to help! Sorry this happened, we're still getting to the root of the issue. Enjoy your services!

For everyone else experiencing this and needs a fix, please post it here 
Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

OMG, you are my hero, I can now access my account information. Thank so very much. You rock.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

6 m ago

Hi there @tjapmech, sorry about that, it appears we have a back-end issue with My Account that we're actively investigating, but I've applied the stopgap solution to your Xfinity ID, let me know if you're able to sign on now. 

Thanks,

Jonathan

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

That is so awesome! We are so happy to hear you're able to get in and access your account now. So sorry for the trouble and thanks for bearing with us. You're a trooper! Is there anything else we can help with or take care of?

New to the Community?

Start Here