berrynana's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Dec 27, 2020 3:00 PM

Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now.

Hello, I’m unable to access the app or my account online. I keep getting “ Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now.” Please help! Thanks!

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastJonathan

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 m ago

Great, thanks for your patience!

For everyone else experiencing this and needs a fix, please post it here 
Megathread - "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details" 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Thank you, I was able to access my account.

Official Employee

• 

839 Messages

4 m ago

Hi @berrynana apologies for the issue, the temporary fix has been applied, you should be able to sign in again. We're still working on identifying the root cause and the larger fix. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@ComcastJonathan,  I met the same problem. After login, the Error Message is: "Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now"

Official Employee

• 

169 Messages

Hello, @user_93e3ce, thank you for reaching out in our forum for help with your login issues. I totally get where you're coming from, the app is so clutch and a great versatile way to manage everything on your account. We've resolved the backend issue that was causing the login errors, but I still have your back. Are you getting this error message on all devices? Are you using the app, website, or both? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Hello,. 

I also have this message

This Isn’t Working Right Now

I signed up this week and today I got the "kit".

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

Hey there, @user_2f05a0

Is this regarding a similar situation to the post above? Our team can help active your equipment, if needed, please go to the front page of our Forums and look to the chatbox on the right side to get into contact with us. 

New to the Community?

Start Here