U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 12:30 AM

" Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now" on PC when logging in and "You are logged in but we are unable to access account details" on app

I have received a "Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now" on PC and phone when logging in and "You are logged in but we are unable to access account details" on the app. I have tried all of your trouble shooting (clearing the cache on everything, logging in again, disabling blockers, etc.) before coming here as a previous megathread said, but nothing has worked to allow me to access my account info. I got the confirmation email and the money has been taken out of my account, but I can't access the order summary or any of my account information.

Responses

ComcastRayana

Official Employee

• 

178 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_8636e8. Thank you for signing up for our services and for reaching out about not being able to access it online. I am happy to assist you and appreciate the troubleshooting steps you already took. Can you please send us a private message with your first and last name? To send our team a private message, make sure you are signed into the forums then click the chat icon at the top right of the screen (it looks like a notepad). Type or choose the handle "Xfinity Support".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here