U

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 3:46 PM

Sign-In Loop

I keep getting stuck in a sign-in loop. I believed that I had ordered/signed up for a new internet account (entered in bank details and everything) but the was alerted that I hadn't "completed my order." I try to log in to check on this and while I can log in, once I click on the profile/account icon in the top right there are no options. When it refreshes it has the options but also a Sign In button at the top. If I sign-in again it does the same thing. 

I've cleared my cache and cookies. I've tried incognito, different devices and different browsers. 

Official Employee

• 

657 Messages

11 days ago

user_6piag5 Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble placing your order online. Since the order doesn't seem to have been processed, there may not be an account for you to see after signing in which then causes the loop. Our team can help look further into this for you as well. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here