U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, May 12th, 2024 12:47 AM

Service related emails going to old email address.

I updated my email address a few months ago and all Xfinity emails go to my new one except for these service-related emails. How do I get these to my new email address? I can't find any option to on my account settings. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

24 days ago

Hello, user_7d56f4. Thanks for posting on our community forums. What kind of service-related emails are you getting? Is it related to your statement (Payment due reminders)? Or marketing? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Marketing ones such as "Important Xfinity TV notices", "Updates to our Xfinity Residential Services Agreement", "We’re committed to your privacy", etc. These are some of the most recent ones. All getting sent to an old email address of mine.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

24 days ago

user_7d56f4 Got it. A good place to start would be our How to manage your communication and ad preferences article online. Let me know if this helps. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

It does not. I went under "Marketing Emails & Text", entered the old email address and everything is marked to off but I'm still receiving them.

Official Employee

• 

970 Messages

user_7d56f4 , If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here