U

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2024 6:03 PM

Secondary Users

I can no longer see the secondary users on my account,  how do I get this corrected

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Hey there, @user_bbxbsz! Thanks for taking the time to create a post about your account concerns. I'd love to see what we can do to help! To begin, how are you currently accessing the account (My Account online, or via the Xfinity App)?

7 Messages

I logged on to the My account on the website and went to the the Account and Identity 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_bbxbsz - Alright, good. That's where I see my secondary users, under my address in the "Account Details" section. Starting with some basic troubleshooting (if you haven't done so already), I recommend logging out, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and trying again. Please let me know if this helps! In addition, try browsing in incognito mode, and let us know if you can see the additional users on your account that way.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

I have tried and it's the same result. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I appreciate your efforts, @user_bbxbsz! What happens if you attempt to log in using a different browser and/or different device?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

7 Messages

Just went to a different device and used Chrome,  same result.  

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

3 months ago

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

You need to log in to the website every so often in order to keep the email addresses, even though you use Outlook.

3 Messages

1 month ago

I have the same problem.

would also like access to direct messaging 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_35q1mr​ 

I have the same problem.

would also like access to direct messaging 

Direct messaging isn't allowed until an official employee asks you to do so; it's against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy to send anyone an unrequested DM/PM.  Also note, if you do send one without being asked to do so, it could possibly be ignored.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here