M

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 2:36 PM

Secondary email account deleted yesterday>

We were Comcast customers years ago.  We have had two comcast.net email addresses active since then.  Yesterday the secondary email stopped working on my phone and is no longer visible in the Xfinity email online.  

I have read through multiple FAQs and how tos.  I cannot add the email back.  

How do I get this recovered?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

mrmortier, Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY over our forums page for help with that secondary email. As someone who relys on my emails for my job and business, I understand the incovnenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn that it stopped working. We can help. Before noticing the email issue, do know if the email was successfull accessed within the past 9 months? The reason why I ask is if it wasn't, the email address would not be recoverable. 

3 Messages

@XfinityGabriel​ yes we have been using it consistently for years.  For some reason it just stopped yesterday

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

mrmortier, Thanks for confirming this. I would like to research this further by pulling up the account to see what's going on. To get started, please send us a direct message with the effected email, your full service address, and your first/last name. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

mrmortier, Ah okay. We appreciate you for your loyalty. Are you using a third pary email client or accessing the email directly from our webportal?

3 Messages

we were using both but we cannot even access it on your webportal.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here