U

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 2:07 AM

Rewards Eligibility

It is impossible to use the AI help chat to accomplish anything. I should meet the criteria of eligibility for rewards but it goes into no detail of why.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

10 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_24r2ke! Do you have bulk/communities services that are paid for by a third party? Third parties in this instance are typically owners, management, or homeowner’s association (HOA) that pay for some or all the services at a complex, building, or facility. 

Do you have Xfinity on Campus or Prepaid services?

2 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ No, I am paying for the services myself in a home I am renting.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

I appreciate you for clarifying that @user_24r2ke! At this time, we will need to take a further look. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here