Nickychaz3's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 15th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Reward Card Scam?

Some one came to my home during a Covid -19 pandemic and convinced me to change internet carriers. I did so but never received my card, when I called the Reward Center I was told I was not eligible. After speaking with a supervisor I was told that I would receive a card. This is almost a month later and I called to see where my card is and was told that it was sent and that someone else had used it! I am started to think this is a scam and wonder whether this has happened to anyone else.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Nickychaz3 wrote:
Some one came to my home during a Covid -19 pandemic and convinced me to change internet carriers. I did so but never received my card, when I called the Reward Center I was told I was not eligible. After speaking with a supervisor I was told that I would receive a card. This is almost a month later and I called to see where my card is and was told that it was sent and that someone else had used it! I am started to think this is a scam and wonder whether this has happened to anyone else.
Please keep in mind if you are qualified for a Visa gift card, you must:

• Have services installed within 30 days of order date
  • Accept the 24-month agreement
  • Maintain minimum level of services with no outstanding balances for at least 90 days from service   installation (No upgrading or downgrading services)
  • Also, account must be in good payment standing   (NO LATE PAYMENTS)

Once these requirements are met, you are fully qualified for the gift card. Your Visa gift card will be processed within sixteen (16) weeks from your completed Triple Play installation. After it’s processed, it can take an additional eight (8) weeks to be mailed. You can expect to receive the card within 20-24 weeks of installation.

You can check your status here: https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here