S

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 2:35 AM

Closed

please help cant login to account

The online Xfinity site logs me out immediately after logging in.

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

9 months ago

@sebmariah Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

1 Message

9 months ago

I've been trying for MONTHS to login on my computer and no matter which browser I use it ALWAYS says this website can not be reached.  I think it is being done deliberately to keep customers from  reaching them.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi, @user_ula5ev! Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY over our forums page for help with logging in to your account. As a paying consumer myself, I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience. We are the right team to help. Have you checked if you experience this issue on multiple devices? Have you tried using the XFINITY app to see if you experience the same issue?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here