xtreme3881's profile

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 3:44 PM

New Service (Returning customer)

I'm trying to set up a new service at a home I purchased on 5/28/24. Now that Xfinity is in my area, I would like to use your service again. As someone who still maintains my @comcast.net domain email every day, I want to make sure this new service is tied to this account and NOT a new one.

When I try to set up online, it says I need to call, and nobody can help me via (chat or X). Please, can I work with someone directly so I can get this going?

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

23 days ago

Guess nobody can help?

Official Employee

• 

571 Messages

xtreme3881 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

571 Messages

Can I please get the address where you would like to get service? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

571 Messages

Thank you so much, I am showing active services already at that address, have you moved into the home already?

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Brian the people messaging me directly have caused me so much headache already. Giving improper procedures. 

Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Wish it was possible to message you directly at this point

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here